Acton Service Centre is a leading car service and repair centre in Acton, United Kingdom. Boasting of a robust team of professional technicians, experts, and mechanics, it provides all kinds of car service including interim car service, hybrid car service, major car service, and full car service.
Book online for a check-up or come into our centre to get professional advice and the best price in town.
At Acton Service Centre we provide a quality service at down to earth prices and offer facilities such as:
- Free Local Collection & Delivery(up to 1.5 miles radius)
- Free Courtesy Car (Subject to Availability)
- In addition to the service and repair operation, we also offer other specialist services, such as air conditioning servicing and repairs, wheel alignment and engine rebuild.
At Acton Service Centre we offer the following service pledge:
- We will provide you with a fully itemised, written estimate including VAT before working on your car and will if you wish to provide firm written quotations where we can.
- If we identify additional work to that for which we have received your permission to undertake, we will contact and inform you of the cost and whether the work is essential or advisable so that you can make an informed decision about how you would like us to proceed.
- Our technicians (members of ATA) have the skills required to complete the job on your car in a professional manner and we will check your car against the work undertaken before returning it to you. We also retain the replaced parts for inspection should you wish us to do so for at least 24 hours after you have collected the car.
- We choose to fit parts of equivalent quality to those originally fitted by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- Our objective is to complete the work on your vehicle on time. If - for whatever reason - your car is not going to be ready as promised, we will make every effort to contact you in good time.
- At the end of each job, our invoice will detail what we have done including what parts we have replaced and we will inform you of any work we identified in the course of the job which need not be undertaken immediately but may soon be required.
- We will record all the servicing completed on your vehicle in your service record book. This may enhance the resale value of your vehicle by demonstrating that you have had it regularly maintained by a quality garage.
- A qualified member of staff will also be available to answer quickly and courteously any questions or problems you may have but in the unlikely event of us being unable to resolve a problem to your satisfaction, we offer the free services of - and will abide by the decision made by - an independent arbitration service. Above all, we pride ourselves in always offering high standards of workmanship and friendly, helpful service.
- In the unlikely event of a replaced part failing due to incorrect fitment or the part itself being faulty, we offer the added reassurance of free parts and labour for replacement within 12 months or 12000 miles commencing from the date of original fitment, whichever is the earlier.
There are lots of different garages out there for you to choose from. However, we believe that what makes us very different is our ability to offer you the best of everything.